Bob's attention to all of the details of purchasing property and in-depth understanding of financing helps each buyer to have a well-informed and satisfying experience. He is especially skillful at helping buyers choose from dozens of Chicago suburbs and from any of Chicago’s distinctive neighborhoods.
1. Buyer Counseling Session- We will conduct a buyer counseling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan the search for your property.
2. Buyer Agency- We offer you agency alternatives to ensure that your interests are always properly represented. In return we ask for your loyalty and cooperation. If you feel the need to contact another agent or real estate agency at any time or for any reason, we respectfully request that you notify us.
3. Financing Pre-Qualification- We will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a mortgage professional to identify your price range and to increase your negotiating strength.
How to get a Mortgage Loan * Mortgage Lenders
4. Property Listings & Showings- We will make you aware of the properties that meet the criteria you select and all of the arrangements for you to see these properties.
5. Property Evaluation- We will help you to evaluate the properties that you have seen and assist you in taking the necessary steps to secure the property for purchase.
6. Offer Preparation- We will prepare a written offer on the property that you choose to purchase.
7. Estimate of Funds Required- We will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and the down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
8. Negotiation Strategy- We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property that you have selected, including a written competitive market analysis and advice on price and terms.
9. Offer Presentation- We will present your offer to purchase to the seller, through the listing associate.
10. Building Inspections & Remedies- We will recommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections. We will work with you to request the seller to remedy the items you specify, after your review of the building inspection report as your offer to purchase contract specifies.
11. Home Warranty- We will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
12. Preparation for Closing- We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
13. Walk-Through- We will accompany you on a walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sales contract) before closing and we will help you deal with and problems discovered during the walk-through.
14. Closing the Sale- We will help you with final preparations for the closing of the sale and attend the closing.
15. After Sale Service- We will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.